<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : From Someone Special

Thursday, November 17, 2011

From Someone Special

I'm dating the best boy ever! I was home from work sick today and someone amazing brought these to my place after he finished work today. They are beautiful and they smell amazing and they absolutely did make me feel better. I am a lucky girl :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2011 at 2:57 AM , Anonymous jennyc said...

awwww wow!! that's awesome!!! good work Mr. A.

 
At November 18, 2011 at 4:21 AM , Anonymous Lisa T said...

Stellar :) That's so sweet!! He's a keeper.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home