<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Things I Miss Right Now

Saturday, August 4, 2012

5 Things I Miss Right Now

My man has left me temporarily. I miss him a lot even though he's only been gone a couple of days. Here are 5 random things I miss...

1. Being able to talk to him before bed
2. Hugging him, holding his hand, etc.
3. Walking and only having to control one dog (cause he has the other one!)
4. Telling him random information as it pops into my head
5. Him smiling at me

Handsome devil

I just watched the movie "We Bought A Zoo" and I think it made me all sentimental (hence this post...). I won't say anything about the movie, but if you haven't seen it, you should! Anyway, my emotions are running rampant these days. I may be a complete wreck on my wedding day - just so you all have some advance notice :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me smile, not In a bad way though :) be home soon!

Russ

 
At August 6, 2012 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

the fact that you wrote 'handsome devil' is awesome :)
nice to catch up the other day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home