Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How to Spend Your Sick TIme

If you're like me... there's really nothing you want to do when you're sick. 
Too tired to read. 
Too brain-dead to watch t.v.
Too rested to sleep.
Too frustrated to cook, bake, craft, or clean. 
Can't even focus enough to knit a stitch (my new favourite hobby).

Here's how I spent my sick time this time when I was out for the count.... pretty much the same routine for a month straight, lol. 

.....

Caught up on my book and magazine reading. 
Mostly magazines, because you only need to concentrate for one little article at a time. 

 Permanently wore comfy clothes and slippers. Seriously... I LOVE these slippers :) 

Sat with the puppies... including letting them sit on the bed, and ate ice cream (perfect sick food!).
[note: didn't eat ice cream with the stomach flu... that would be a bad idea]

Painted my nails :) You need something to help you feel pretty while you're trapped inside! 

This is one of my current favourites - a greyish-purple colour. 

Hopefully I feel better again soon :( 
{blue}

No comments:

Post a Comment