<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Daddy's Little Frog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Daddy's Little Frog

Baby girl playing in Daddy's favourite frog jammies :)
A few days shy of 4 weeks old. 



Time is flying by so fast! I know its a cliche, especially when people have babies, but it's true. Very, very true. Almost 1 month old already. And I see changes in her everyday. 
Her eyes open for longer, New sounds. New faces. Stronger muscles. 

Trying to figure out new routines has taken up all of my time this month. Its involved a lot of cold coffee, and to-do lists that don't have a thing crossed off of them. 
Somehow, I don't mind at all. This is our new norm. 
Baby girl is teaching me to slow down.


Aaaand then she slept :)

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 11, 2014 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so cute! We had some similar duckie PJ's :) this reminded me of this post: http://underthegreatbigsky.blogspot.ca/2012/01/coffee-and-snow-and-things-ive-learned.html :)

 
At February 11, 2014 at 10:37 AM , Anonymous Katie Vschaaf said...

We love love love Carter's clothes. We had these jams <3 I'm very type A like you and having a child definitely taught me the art of slowing down.. and to not be so hard on myself. I wish I didn't waste so much time trying to create a schedule for him, he naturally fell into one when he was ready. xo

 
At February 11, 2014 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Aw! I remember reading this post! Seems like so long ago now!

 
At February 11, 2014 at 2:48 PM , Blogger kiwiberg said...

Ellie looks so cuddly in that fluffy sleeper. I want to pick her up and give her a cuddle. They sure grow fast and change constantly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home