<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Daddy Photo Shoot

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Daddy Photo Shoot


Is there anything that melts a mama's heart more than watching Daddy hold his baby??
I don't think there is! 

I've been on a bit of a scrapbooking spree lately, and I've finished a few pages without having any pictures to fill them yet! That's when I asked Daddy if I could take a few pictures of him with his little girl. 
Here's a few unedited photos from our session:


Melts my heart!

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 3, 2014 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous Jennifer Vander Schaaf said...

Love this!

 
At March 4, 2014 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

Me too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home