<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Reasons I Am Happy It's December 1st!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

5 Reasons I Am Happy It's December 1st!

1. Gonna put up the Christmas Tree (someone.... made me wait 'til December....)
2. Holiday Baking :)
3. Joop's Christmas bandanas
4. Presents are bought
5. MY BEST FRIEND IS VISITING GP THIS MONTH!!!

....ok so this list is gonna be a bit longer...

6. I'm making a fresh batch of Nuts and Bolts on Saturday
7. I'm gonna send out home-made Christmas cards
8. I get to celebrate with a family again this year!
9. Christmas music starts on the radio
10. I get presents too :)

So, 10 reasons I'm happy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home