<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Making Popsicles :)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making Popsicles :)


As a housewarming gift, a friend of ours gave us these amazing popsicle containers - plus another set. She actually filled them with a delicious fruity mix and filled a bucket with ice, and gave the whole things as a welcome present. It was such a creative idea! (I may steal it in the future....lol).

Obviously the popsicles all disappeared that night. I think Mr. A had at least 2. Since then I've wanted to use them to make my own popsicle creation. So tonight Mr. A and I got together and used a recipe I'd seen in a magazine to make these strawberry/yogurt ones (although they had more ingredients then that). They look so delicious! They're in the freezer now so I can't taste them until tomorrow. They only took about 10 minutes to make and I'm sure they'll taste good.

Fun date ideas + healthy snack = win win.

That is all. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home