<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 13. Compose 100 blog posts - Check!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

13. Compose 100 blog posts - Check!

I DID IT!!! 
Another goal crossed off my 13 of 13 goal list!
I'm very happy that I made it this far, and very shocked that I did it this early! 
I checked the number of posts the other week without thinking about it, and I was at 91 posts, that's when it hit me that I was about to complete another goal I had set out for myself. 
When I made this goal I honestly thought it was a bit daunting, especially considering I've never even reached 70 posts in a year before. 
Somehow I found my groove this year though. 
I created the blog as a way to communicate with the friends and family that I left behind in Ontario (and elsewhere), but I keep writing in it because I truly enjoy have a space to share my creativity. 
Crafting. Baking. Cooking. Celebrating. Living. 
I just enjoy having another outlet.

Hopefully you enjoy reading!  Maybe I'll even get to 200 posts this year! 
Here are some pics of me... just being happy. 
Twirling and enjoying the bliss of having completed 100 posts :) 
(and wearing amazing pants!)


{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2013 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

Good job! I think I'm still under 50, haha. Love those pants :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home