<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scrapbooking!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Scrapbooking!

 I was so so so happy to get the new Buzz and Bumble paper from Close to My Heart! 
I am currently in the process of scrapbooking my entire wedding album, as per my 13 of 13 goal list
When I saw the Buzz and Bumble paper, I loved it instantly because I knew that it would match my wedding colours perfectly!

Here are the two layouts I did:


One step closer to completing my wedding album :) & my 13 of 13 goal!
I actually LOVED these pages when they were done. 
LOVED  them. They look even better in person :)

If you want any more info on Close to My Heart visit lindi.ctmh.com

{create}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2013 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looking good! The colours go so well. This also reminds me again how amazing the weather was on your wedding day! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home