<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : My Favourite Husband

Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Favourite Husband


If you haven't met my husband, you really should. 
You really, really should.
He's amazing. 
Best one I've had so far!
As we celebrate his birthday this year, I'm thinking back on the past year knowing that I couldn't have done any of it without him.
My pregnancy brought with it mood swings, crazy trips for food, and constant walks (because it's good for the baby!). Our newborn gave rise to more mood swings, sleep deprivation, and crying at all hours of the day. 
My man took it all in a stride. 
It helps that he sleeps through most of the midnight waking and crying… 
But honestly, he was amazing. 
He obliged when I demanded things unnecessarily. He stayed silent when I entered one of my "do-not-talk-to-me" hormonal states. He hugged me when I needed attention. He took care of the baby when I needed a break. 
He loved me. Every. Single. Day.

My heart smiles each time he holds our baby girl. 
I grin as I write this, just thinking about her smiling up at him as he whistles and talks to her. 
She loves her Daddy. 
We love him from the moon and back. 
Happy birthday (almost) to my amazing husband!!
(Now don't let this post get to your head… lol)

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2014 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Russ! Nice pic of you guys too.. yaay for spring! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home