<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Winter Ass-Kicking

Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Ass-Kicking


You guessed it! Winter kicked my little Matrix's ass today :(

We had a huge down-pour of snow over the weekend in GP that apparently was not ploughed at at ALL for the last few days. I tried to leave for work to day but my poor winter-tire-less matrix did not go very far before getting stuck. The first gentleman that helped me out while he was shovelling his driveway told me I "shouldn't be out in a little car like this!", but stubborn me (I get that from my dad), I kept trying.

I got stuck a total of 4 times. FOUR. The final time, I was stuck overtop of a foot high snow pile in the middle of the road... I was even on the street I work on, but with nothing even remotely close to a decent parking spot visible (you know, somewhere that wouldn't leave me permanently stuck in the snow), I eventually gave up and headed home.

I guiltily called into work and they told me to stay home (special leave day or something). I guess that means no reports to write today! I mean...oh, too bad... I'll have to stay home with the puppy and watch tv, and read, and write in my blog. sad times.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Nathan V said...

Heard joop was a twatwaffle while you were gone. what did he do?

 
At February 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Anonymous Lindi said...

I'll write a post about it soon, maybe later today

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home