<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Hockey = Home

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hockey = Home

It's that time of year again! The time of year when there is so much good hockey that you can't possibly see every game. I've always enjoyed sitting and watching hockey with my family, even my mom was into watching, and occasionally Nate was up to pretending he cared.

I definitely enjoy watching the hockey games. They are seriously action filled and exciting games - I get so into them! But mostly, there's something about being at home watching the game that brings me back to growing up and watching it with my family. Watching my brothers yell and the screen and not knowing why. Lying down on the floor with a bowl of chips (CBC hockey night was also chip night!). Listening to my dad and brothers debate the best teams and players. Having all my family in the same room. There's not much that can beat a feeling like that. Even though I'm watching the games alone here, I still feel the same comfort. I will always love watching hockey games!

For those who care... my stanley cup pick is the Canucks!!!! Go Van Go!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home