<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Epic Baby Prediction

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Epic Baby Prediction


Ok folks... just remember that you heard it here first. These are my epic baby predictions. Above is my beautiful pregnant friend (that hopefully doesn't mind me stealing her photo...) who is expecting a little baby this month (probably... or next month).

These are my predictions:

Birthday: Dec. 28th
Sex: Female
Weight: 7lbs, 4 oz.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde (but it'll turn red-orange when she's like two)
Cuteness: 10 (out of a possible 10)

Let's see how close I get! Feel free to make your own predictions...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 4:29 AM , Anonymous Jen said...

haha! I like your predictions! Do I get to guess?
well, I think I will give it a go...
Birthday- Dec 29
Sex: Female
Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
Hair: Baldie
Cuteness: 10 (but I'm biased!)

 
At December 6, 2011 at 12:25 AM , Anonymous Lisa T said...

Whoa! haha, I was totally going to guess:
Dec 27th
Male
8lbs 1oz
Blue eyes
Strawberry blonde (but more like red)
cuteness 10 of course!
I can't wait to find out!!!

 
At December 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous brian said...

ooh ooh me too!
Dec 23
MALE
10 lbs 1 oz
blue eyes
blonde
cuteness 10!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home