<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Engaged!!! - March 25, 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Engaged!!! - March 25, 2012

I'm ENGAGED!!!!!! To the love of my life :) And I still can't stop smiling.

For those of you who don't know the story...

We were on vacation in White Rock, BC visiting family (Mr. A's side). We had been having the best weather for the first few days of the vacation. Little did I know, Mr. A had brought a ring along on the trip and was planning to propose. The weather was so perfect that we decided to go for a walk Sunday morning before church. Normally, one would probably suspect that this was a good opportunity for a proposal, but when Mr. A didn't wake up on time for the walk, and I waited around for 20 minutes, I lost all suspicion. (Who wouldn't wake up on time for their own proposal?? lol). Anyway, I was a little upset when we left because I thought I was gonna have to walk alone (but he soon made up for it!). We walked to a lovely lookout spot. There was a beautiful view of the ocean and everything was calm and quiet because it was early Sunday morning. He turned me around at the hips and I realized he was down on one knee behind me. I'm pretty sure that I started crying immediately. Saying something like "What? Really?" with my hands over my face. He gave a beautiful speech (sorry, can't share that!) and I cried. I realized then that he was holding a ring box out upside-down (he was too nervous to realize it was the wrong way). He asked me and I said yes (obviously). Then I had to ask him to repeat the speech because I was crying and didn't hear it all. We got home and toasted the engagement with the family and some champagne. It was a perfect morning :)

This is the lookout spot where he proposed :)

My beautiful ring in the gorgeous BC sunlight.

Post-engagement happiness!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HURRAY!! so excited!! (i've been waiting for this post ;). you two look so happy! (the last pic is my fave). here's to a long and wonderful life together!! :) luv ya !

 
At April 2, 2012 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Katie said...

YAHOOOO!!! Congratulations Lindi!!! What a beautiful engagement story!!! So very happy for you!

 
At April 2, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Alishia said...

So Happy for you Lindi!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home