<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : More Scrapbooking!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More Scrapbooking!

More hobbying... for those that enjoy seeing my latest projects :) I finally got around to doing a couple of Christmas pages. One of Mr. A and I, and the other of his whole family :) I really like the last layout. It's some pics of us when we went skating. It was a really nice, sunny day, and I loved getting out on the ice. We've been out more since then, but I just used the pics from the first time for the scrapbook page. I'm soon gonna have a whole album from GP finished!

Now I need to find some more people in GP that want to scrapbook with me :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home