<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Things

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5 Things

It's been a while since I've posted a top 5 list. So here's one for your reading pleasure.

5 activities that are making me happy these days*:

1) Dodgeball - even though we get our a$$ kicked every time
2) Scrapbooking - I just printed new pictures!
3) Swimming - at the Multiplex!
4) Reading - I go through phases of enjoying books and being bored of reading. I'm in the enjoyment phase right now.
5) Bootcamp - I understand if you think it's odd to be enjoying this... lol.

*In no particular order

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a recreation therapist...i would say you have a very healthy leisure lifestlye! lol. i wanna hear more about your bootcamp, im totally jeal you got to meet Paul Plakis!
Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home