<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Smoothielicious

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Smoothielicious

Just like 60% of other North Americans, I'm starting some healthy lifestyle changes this month. Hopefully these changes will lead to weight loss, increased love of exercise, and increased energy. I took a suggestion from some friends and decided to buy some greek yogurt - good source of protein! Unfortunately, I bought the plain greek yogurt (instead of vanilla or berry), so I decided to turn it into smoothies. They were quiet good. Here's a quick list of simple ingredients:

- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (ish - I never really measure)
- 8-10 fresh strawberries (or an equal amount of any other fruit you like)
- half a cup of ice
- tbsp of honey
- add water til the cup is full





Simple. Easy. Delicious. Try it!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so funny that you posted this on wed...some sort of weird coincidence because it's the exact same day I decided to take the blender I got for Christmas out of the box to make...a fruit smoothie! too funny eh? I also made mine with greek yogurt, but vanilla. And you know me, making things as simple as possible...the only other thing I added was a mix of frozen berries lol. But still super yummy none the less. Oh and I added flax mill (ground up flax seeds). You should try that, really yummy and full of heart health omega-3 and fiber (and probs some other stuff thats good for you haha).

 
At January 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to sign that last post, but i'm sure you figured out who it was!

-Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home