<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Tasty Treats

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tasty Treats

I've been on a bit of a crazy baking kick lately. I think it's due to a combination of five main factors:

1. I miss my mommy (who I did all the Christmas baking with!)
2. I no longer have homework or exams at Christmas time
3. I have a real job to afford all of the ingredients
4. I have a manfriend and his family that I like baking for
5. They're delicious!


They're just rice krispie squares but they look prettier :) You can find the link to the recipe for the treats I made here. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 8, 2011 at 5:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! You are so amazing!

- Alyssa

 
At December 8, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing & so is Alyssa!

Mom

 
At December 9, 2011 at 4:37 AM , Anonymous Jen said...

they look delicious! I especially like the little handle-hook things. :)
ps- nice cards too!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Russ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home