<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Top 5 from BFF Visit

Monday, January 2, 2012

Top 5 from BFF Visit

For those of you who don't know... my BFF visited me in GP this winter!!! She was here about a month ago, and this post is now LONG overdue, but better late than never!!

It was so great having her here. We got to do a lot of chatting and catching up, although I probably still speak to her once a week in Ontario anyway :) That's the great thing about having a BFF like mine. We stay in contact so easily and so naturally that when we do see each other in person, it doesn't feel like the last time I saw her was 6 months ago. It's great. We did some walking around and exploring and shopping. Couldn't go TOO far cause it was winter here, but we still had lots of fun. We baked, ate nuts & bolts (pretty much a whole batch between the two of us!), and laughed so hard we cried. It's so great to know that now she will have a picture in her mind of all the people I talk about, and that she'll have an actual reference for all my stories. I know that there are a lot of other, probably more exciting, things that she could have spent her money on other than a flight to GP, but I'm super happy she came. Easiest guest ever.

I couldn't shoe all the pics so I just picked 5 of my favourites:

Obviously we had to see the giant beaver :)

Here's a pic we took at Muskoseepi park while we were walking.

Pretty typical picture of us. We needed some pics that really looked like winter for her to take home with her. Evergreen trees are wintery, right?!?

My BFF taking her first quad-trip with my man-friend. Two of my favourite people in one picture! Pretty sure she was laugh-screaming (that's a real thing, I'm a speech path...) the whole time.

SNOW ANGELS!! I actually love this pic. Acting like a child is something that comes naturally to me I think... lol.

Thanks for reading. AND thank you SOOO much to my Bestie for the visit :) It meant a lot to me!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww i love this! It was the best trip, seriously! I tell everyone I had such an amazing time :) And lol to the comment about laugh-screaming and it's a real thing, a speech path would know! (and that was exactly what i was doing the whole time haha).
Love you tons, and see ya when you come to Ontario :)
- Your BFF!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home