<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Reasons

Monday, December 12, 2011

5 Reasons

Here are 5 reasons that I'm thrilled that my bestest friend of life is here!

In no particular order....
1. It feels like home has come to GP!
2. We got to exchange awesome Christmas gifts
3. She'll now understand all my random references over skype or the phone
4. She could give her "A-OK" to my Mr. A :)
5. It had been a while since I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe

I love her and I'm super happy that she took the time to come and see me! Hopefully there will be some pics from her visit to follow... Thanks friend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 reasons I'm happy I came to visit...

1. I got to see my bestie at Christmas time
2. I got to meet this boy that she never stops talking about
3. I now understand the references you talk about on the phone and skype
4. I got to see your amazing apartment
5. I got to hang out with Joop...and meet all your people friends.

Love you babe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home