<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Winter Scrapbooking

Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Scrapbooking

Here are the latest and greatest of my personalized scrapbooking pages. The more I scrapbook, the harder it is to come up with creative layouts, but I liked these ones in the end. I've also decided that I'm going to be much more committed to my scrapbooking this year. I've even signed up to join some ladies every other month and do some pages. That's at least 5 double pages that I'll get done! Scrapbooking is really my only creative outlet, so I don't want to give it up any time soon. I may switch over to the digital scrapbooks one day, but for now I enjoy the old fashioned version. It's a good way to capture life's little moments (or big moments!).

This page is from my best friend's visit to GP. Tried to capture some of the great outdoors moments :)
This is a page of my man-friend and I having fun outside in the winter :) Skating scrapbook pages will follow eventually...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2012 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

nice work! I really like them. Also, I like the skating pics... even though I didn't comment on that post. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon when things settle down a little around here :) though they are going pretty well

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home