<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Epic Baby Results!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Epic Baby Results!

YAY!! Baby Claus is here, and she's a healthy, happy, beautiful baby girl! I'm so excited for my friends Jenny and Brian. They will be fabulous parents! It's so strange to think that one of my best friends is now a mom. It feels like she's in a totally different stage of life. It's so great to see her transition so easily into motherhood (she's a natural!). Makes me feel like it's not quite as daunting a step as I imagine. I'm so excited to hear her stories and watch her little girl grow :)

Here are the results from the baby predictions we made back in December:

Name: Bronwen Elaine
Birthday: January 9, 2012
Sex: Female (I knew it ALL along!)
Weight: 8lbs 4oz
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light Brown
Cuteness: 10 (this is a completely unbiased opinion...)

Good guesses everyone! I was right on 3 questions, and only off by 1lb (although I guess that's a lot in baby sizes...lol).

Here's a couple of cute pics that I took while I was skyping Bronwen! Oh yeah... and Jen was there too.

Here she is falling asleep :)

Here she is with her mama (and her daddy falling asleep in the background, lol).

Congratulations to my good friends!!! Love you guys xoxo

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

aw thanks Lindi!! can't wait for you to meet her in May!!
ps- you are becoming quite the professional at this blogging stuff... skype screen shots, links to other posts-- man!! nice work! :)

 
At January 24, 2012 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ps- I forgot to comment on your last post, but i definitely did LOL, and the bed one is my favourite! Joop is hilarious!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home