<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 5 Reasons I Am Happy It's March Already!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

5 Reasons I Am Happy It's March Already!

I've never considered March to be a very exciting month. Ever. But there are a few reasons that I'm excited to see another month come along this year!

1) It's feeling like Spring! Not only has the weather been very mild and walkable, but the sun it out earlier and staying out longer! I love when my walks with the pup are sunny in the morning, and sunny in the evening :)

2) I'm going to Whistler this month! Never been. Heard UH-Mazing things. Really pumped! But don't worry mom, I'll wear my wrist brace when I'm skiing...

3) The ice is gonna melt soon, and I'll be able to start running outside. I've never been excited about this before. But I'm hoping the nice weather will motivate me.

4) I'm going to see Lady Antebellum in concert this month!! I love them so.

5) It's one month closer to my big trips to Nfld (to see my friend and her family!) and Ontario (to bring my man to meet my family!!!). SO EXCITED. But it's not until May... just one month closer.

I'll leave you with a wonderful Lady A song :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2012 at 4:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hurray I'm so excited for you to come too! (And Bronwen is really pumped to meet you ;) Also, i didn't comment but your scrapbook pages look great!

 
At March 7, 2012 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great song :)

Russ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home