<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : First Scrapbooking Class

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Scrapbooking Class


My first scrapbooking class as a Close to My Heart Consultant was a huge success! 
There were 6 ladies there, not including myself. 
It was a great time with old friends, new friends, and family. 
I had finished my scrapbooking projects ahead of time so that I would have more time to help others if they needed or wanted it. 
These ladies did not need it though! 
I'm going to have to have some projects to work on alongside them next time so I stay busy too! 
Beautiful pages - each reflecting that person. 
Beautiful cards. 
New skills. 
It was a ton of fun! (for me at least... lol).


If you want to see the close to my heart products you can visit lindi.ctmh.com!

Stay tuned for pictures of the pages & cards that were created! 

{create}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home