<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Kale Chips

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kale Chips


I was a bit skeptical before I made these, but they are delicious. 
And nutritious! 
Compared to potato chips anyway... 

Ingredients
- Kale
- Sea salt or seasoning salt
- Olive oil

Steps
1. Preheat oven to 350F 
2. Cut kale off of thick stems and cut into chip-like sizes (haha... like 1 1/2")
3. Place on parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt of choice. 
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until edges are brown)

DONE! Super easy (my specialty). And delicious (as usual). We tried both sea salt and seasoning salt. I personally liked the sea salt ones better, but both were good. My tip - go easy on the salt. We sprinkled a bit too much on our first try :) 




{yumm}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2013 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

Interesting - I may have to try these someday!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home