<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Restful Weekend

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Restful Weekend

For me, usually travel is not synonymous with relaxation.
I tend to fill my vacations with event after event. 
I always get to do a lot, experience a lot, and see a lot. 

{This vacation did not fill that hold}

I went to visit family. 
And it was relaxing! 
We filled our days with events, but not new, time-consuming things. 
Days were filled with conversation, laughter and experiences. 
Events were relaxing. 
The pace of life was easy. 
This kind of vacation was long overdue. 

Here are some snippets from my restful weekend :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2013 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like fun! And it's so spring-like in the lower mainland already. Glad you had a good weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home