<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Personalized Photo Cards

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Personalized Photo Cards

In my opinion, cards are very thoughtful sentiments.  I am always touched when I get a card - especially when it comes via snail mail!

To add even more meaning to the cards, I try to make them myself! Then, every once in a while, I try to include pictures to personalize them. Here are cards that I recently made for family members that included a photo as the focus of the card. 
 




PS - Another plus side to using photos is that it takes 1/2 the time to finish the card! Gives me time to make two of them! 

{fun}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home