<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Stitch 'N Bitch

Monday, March 25, 2013

Stitch 'N Bitch

So... I've mastered knitting (well, maybe more like attempted...), and I've attempted crocheting, and Ive enjoyed both thoroughly. 
I have this crazy need to attempt EVERYTHING though. 
Some friends of mine introduced me to double pointed needles (see below). 
This requires FOUR needles at once! 
It's daunting to say the least. 
But I have some great pro-knitter friends, so I decided to try :) 

My friends have set me up with an "easy" (their word) baby hat to try.
I spent 2 or 3 hours learning the first couple tricks. 
Spent the whole time feeling clueless. 
Holding double pointed needles feels FAR more awkward than holding just two needles! 
This is all I have to show for it so far.... 
....two measly rows :( 


Hopefully I'll have a finished project to share eventually! 
For now I'm just sharing the awkwardness of attempting to use FOUR needles at once. 
This will take some getting use to! 

On another note... 
Here is a picture of one of my pro-knitter friends! 
Almost ready to pop! 
(sorry for the blurriness)


Everyone looks gorgeous when they are pregnant :) 
Would you believe she's only 36 weeks! 
Guess that's what happens when you're 5 foot nothing and pregnant, hehehe. 

Here are some amazing hats that she knit for her newborn. 
Pink for the girl or green for the boy. 
[ Caveat: Mine will look no where near as good as these! ]


{joy}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm impressed! I bought a circular needle once but was never brave enough to use it, haha.
Can I put in an order for a baby hat? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home