<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Mother's Day Coffee Cozy

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mother's Day Coffee Cozy

Since my mama is actually the best mother in the world (sorry to all other moms), I decided to send her something fun for Mother's Day!
This post is a little late - but I had to wait until she'd received it so that I wouldn't spoil the surprise.
At the special request of her and her workmates in this post, I made them some coffee cozies :) 

The one with the buttons is my favourite! That's for my mama :)


Everything in this post speaks to why I love blogging. 
Love. Create. Celebrate. 
The three things I do best :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous Heather said...

Thank you very much for my coffee cozies, there totally awesome Lindi!!
P.S. You are way too crafty!! I wish I could do have the stuff you do :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home