<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Scrapbooking Wall Decor

Monday, August 12, 2013

Scrapbooking Wall Decor

I love scrapbooking and making albums to show off to people. 
It was only a matter of time before I started to get some of my creations up on the wall!
So I decided to scrapbook another wedding page to hang up in a shadow box.

I had to use wedding colours (i.e. orange, brown, green & yellow) to make sure it matched the other wedding artwork on that wall.
I also wanted to make sure that this wall flowed with my orange accents and my new photo wall in the adjoining room.
Here's the finished product: 


 And here's how it looks up on the wall! 
The other shadow box frame was one of my post-wedding crafts 
and the large frame is our wedding guest tree.
This has essentially become a wedding wall :) 


{xoxo}

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2013 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Lisa T said...

Beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home