<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 3. Go Berry Picking - Check!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

3. Go Berry Picking - Check!

This was a great goal to accomplish on my 13 of 13 list. 
Who doesn't love berry picking?? 
Brings me back to my memories of picking berries with my family as a child - and usually eating more than I picked :)
Dunvegan definitely has some lovely berry fields. 
Unfortunately, I was only able to get to the fields at the bitter end of the picking season 
(which fyi is about 3 weeks long here!),
but my friend and I still braved the rain to pick at some of the few remaining glorious red wonders. 
After sifting through some bushes and throwing away a few duds, I managed to walk away with two full pails (thanks to my friend's helping hand) and felt pretty accomplished when we left. 
It may have been a wet day - but it was still very fun and worth the drive!



Another goal crossed off my 2013 list!

{yumm}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 1, 2013 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those look delicious! Are you going to make anything special with them? Mmmm, or just eat them straight out of the bucket :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home