<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Pumpkin Spice Latte [at Home!]

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Latte [at Home!]


Three magical words when said together: Pumpkin. Spice. Latte.
Don't you just feel more relaxed already?!?
It's getting cooler outside, and I'm getting cozier inside, and coziness requires warm drinks, knitted blankets, and good books (in my opinion).
I already have the last two, so I thought I'd work on one of the classic fall drinks for my indoor evenings.


I found a few recipes that I liked, and amalgamated slash adjusted them so that they were just the way I like it: tasty and easy :)

Ingredients: 
Fresh brewed coffee (of your choice - I used decaf!)
1 1/2 Tbsp. Pumpkin pie filling
1/2 cup Milk
1 Tsp. Brown sugar
Optional [in others' view] Topping: 
Whipped Cream
Cinnamon
Nutmeg


Directions: 

1. Brew coffee of your choice
2. Whisk together pumpkin pie filling, brown sugar, and milk
3. Warm up whisked product and froth the milk (if you have a frother)
4. Pour milk mixture into your favourite fall mug, and fill up the rest of the space with coffee
5. If you want topping (which you should!) add whipped cream on top and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg


Everyone we've served this to so far has liked it :) 
If you're making it for more than one person, just double, triple, etc. the recipe!


Enjoy! 

{yumm}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home