<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : 27 Years Young

Monday, September 23, 2013

27 Years Young

This weekend flew by in a whirlwind!
So much birthday excitement :) 
I was overwhelmed by the number of people that called, texted, messaged, sent cards, etc. 
Although I love you all, the most special call came from my Opa and Oma. 
93 (almost 94) years young and he still remembers to call on my birthday! 
It's hard being so far from many family and friends on days like this where you want to celebrate with loved ones, but I felt the love all the way from Ontario anyway :)
Especially from my Dad who was actually able to make the trip here at the last minute! 

Here are some snippets from the birthday meals, games, and treats that we shared this weekend:


Bling that topped my homemade birthday cake!

Homemade ice cream cake from Mom!

Pretty sure Joop was just as happy to have Dad around as I was!

Wooden shoes!! Beautifully Dutch gift for baby V :)

Mr. A wrapped and labeled a beautiful gift. He even took pictures of it ahead of time! He knows me sooo well :)

Playing with my birthday gift! Not the game... the camera lens! New macro lens from my husband!

Carrot cake for another birthday dinner with Dad :) (also, more macro lens fun...)

Adorable baby gifts! Who doesn't want an owl rattle!

New boots from Dad :) Apparently I'm gonna need comfy slip on boots in the coming months!

Beautiful birthday weather.

All dressed up :) 
We actually got all spiffed up twice this weekend! Once to go out for a surprise dinner and play from Mr. A and then again for a friends' wedding.

Thanks for all the birthday love - I had an amazing weekend!
Feeling very blessed :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2013 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have several comments:
-Happy Birthday,and shame on me for not calling (sad face)
- that ice cream cake looks SO good
- Joop looks like he is smiling- love it!
-your dad had really good taste! And slip on is an amazing thing.
- what a good looking couple, glad you had a nice date!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home