<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Healthiness in a Cup

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Healthiness in a Cup

Let me introduce: Our new best friend :) 


We got this lovely gift from my best friend for my birthday in September. 
The juicer is simply amazing! 
It's not something I would have thought I needed in my home, but now I don't know if I could live without it!

My husband and I rarely buy juice at home. Really only if we are having guests over.
I just know that it's better for me to drink water. If I have juice - I will drink juice. And take in all of its artificial goodness.
But this new juicer changes everything!
Now we can have juice, and know EXACTLY what goes into it.
We don't add anything to it (i.e. sugars or sweeteners) and it always tastes amazing.
We also throw in anything from our fridge.
Oranges. Apples. Carrots. Spinach. Banana. Lemon, Pineapple.
Somehow it's all tasted good so far!


I'm sure I'll share some of our favourite recipes soon. 
For now we're buying oranges by the dozens and making freshly squeezed orange juice for all out evening snacks - seriously a millions times better than store orange juice! 

{yumm}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so happy you are putting it to good use...man I wish I had one!
Luv ya, your bestie :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home