<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Christmas Cards

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Cards

Seems a bit late to be writing posts about Christmas cards... considering I already sent them all! 
But I still enjoy sharing my creations with everyone :)


The next three cards were all created using the Close to My Heart Frosted Cardmaking kit. 
The kits make it so easy and effortless to put cards together.


The rest of the cards below were designed or modified by me. 
Because I've made so many cards in the past, ideas seem to come faster than ever! 
This year I made more cards than any year previous, but it probably took me less time. 

This one uses the CTMH Glory to God stamp set:

I loved all of these cards! 
The main stamp is from the September Stamp of the Month in the most recent catalog: Poster Tidings. 
And the snowflake stamps in the background are from the frosted cardmaking kit :)

The stamps and the bling in the next two cards are from the Trim the Tree stamp set, while the words in both of the cards are from the October stamp of the month: Scandanavian Wishes :)

These cards were super easy to make. Just a coloured in stamp and some Christmas washi tape!

I love the way the colouring turned out on these cards. I stamped the image with Archival Black ink, and then coloured it in using Juniper markers. The blending pen was used to get the faded effect in the bottom "HO" of the stamp :)

And these cards were made using the Scandanavian Wishes stamp again for the heart and the words. The snowflake came from the frosted cardmaking kit (I just loved the small snowflakes!).

Then, you can't really see it in the top photo, but the snowflakes were also embossed onto the gray background with pearl embossing powder to get a clear effect that shines in the light :)

And there you have it! 
LOTS of new cards and ideas this year :) 
Let me know if you have any questions - or if you like any of them in particular!
See the tab above for more CTMH information :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home