<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Birthday Artbooking

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Birthday Artbooking



One of my friends was celebrating a birthday this week!
I was trying to think of what I could make her that she doesn't already have, or know how to make, and I was stumped! Obviously we enjoy the same hobbies! 

What I finally decided to do was make a scrapbook page. She could do this herself... but she doesn't have an artbooking cricut cartridge from CTMH, so she can't make this layout! Plus, I know that she is making an album with pics from her family vacation, so I knew what to make :) 

I made this layout using the Dotty For You paper package from CTMH, and a couple of matching cardstock pieces I had lying around. The beads are from the dollar store :) 
The frames were only attached at the bottom so that she can easily slide her pictures in afterwards.
Two of the red frames have waves in the corner, and the other two say "my" and "sun" in the corners :) 
A very simple layout that will look awesome once it has a couple pictures in it! 

 Since I recently found out about Heart 2 Heart Challenges, and since I was already using my cricut this month, I thought I could show off my work here as well! 

In the card below, I used the same paper so that it would match the gift :) 
Paper: Dotty for You 
Stamp: Joyful Birthday Stamp Set
Ink: Sorbet
Accents: Orange Mini Medley Accents
(All CTMH)


{xoxo}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was a fabulous birthday present!!! I have already picked out the pictures to put in the spots. Just need to get them printed out. Thanks Lindi!!

 
At March 20, 2014 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

You're welcome! Happy birthday!! :)

 
At March 20, 2014 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!! Got tons of compliments on my fabulous new necklace yesterday too!!

 
At March 23, 2014 at 7:49 AM , Blogger DebR said...

What a cheerful birthday layout! Really like colors and embellishments.
Thanks for playing along with us for the Scrapbooking challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home