<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Mommy Photo Shoot

Friday, March 7, 2014

Mommy Photo Shoot


Well... if Daddy gets one, I get one too! 
Again, I already have the perfect scrapbook page, without many pictures, waiting to be filled. 
Mommy and baby photos would be perfect. 

A friend of mine took these for me the other day - she suggested it actually, after seeing how well we were coordinated (although unintentional....).
Here are some snippets from my photo shoot with Ellie:


Any favourites??
I personally like the one with her on my chest with her bum sticking out :)
Ellie already seems so much bigger than she did in these pictures only a couple weeks ago.
Also - thanks to my grandma for knitting the cute sweater!! 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

The second last and last ones are my favorite! But they are all so cute. You both look fabulous :)

 
At March 8, 2014 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

Aww..the ones with her little eyes open :) Ya, those are good too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home