<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Pre-Made Baby Scrapbook Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pre-Made Baby Scrapbook Pages


Somehow, in the midst of all the new-baby adjustments, I've still found some time to craft! 
I may not have found the time to clean-up after myself… but I did make some scrapbook pages. 
These pages were very easy to finish because I had finished everything before our baby arrived. 
Once Ellie was here, all I had to do was print some pictures and put them in! 
This layout uses the Close to My Heart (CTMH) Babycakes paper.
I filled it with pictures of Ellie, Oma, Opa, Mom and Dad during her first couple weeks.
(I still have to fill in some words on the journaling tag)

This layout uses CTMH Frosted scrapbooking paper & some pictures 
from our first few winter walks together :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home