<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Spring Mantle

Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Mantle


Prepare yourselves… here comes the first of many Spring and Easter posts! 
This past year I began decorating my mantle to represent different times of the year (see my Fall mantle, or St. Patricks day mantle).
It's an easy and effective way to get me excited about each new season and holiday. 
Plus, it usually adds a new splash of colour to our living room :) 


I cut out the letters for the word "SPRING" on my cricut. 
The bunny was a picture I found online, traced and cut out on white paper. 

I think the bird cages, eggs, grass and flowers all scream "Springtime!"
The coloured mason jars were made by moi (tutorial coming soon)

Hope you enjoyed seeing my spring mantle on display :) 

{xoxo}

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2014 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! Is the burlap banner the same one from your wedding? Kind of neat that you can keep using it now for all these occasions! :)

 
At April 16, 2014 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Lindi said...

When we made the wedding ones, we had a bunch of extra burlap banner pieces. These are some of them finally getting used :) And I should be able to use them again after!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home