<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Coming Home

Friday, June 10, 2011

Coming Home

I'm just sitting in the Calgary airport, waiting to board my plane for London, Ontario. It's so great to be going home. Yesterday I was busying myself all day:
- cleaning
- packing
- getting Joop ready
- throwing out all my trash
- saying Good-bye

Mostly, I was trying to keep myself from going stir-crazy waiting to head home. I'm so excited to get back and see all the people I love in Ontario (and even a few that aren't from Ontario, but will be there at the same time, lol). I'm so excited!! And one of my very best friends is getting married :) I'm so happy that I can be there for her special day too.

This is a little something I'm bringing home with me too. My good friend has been waiting quite a while for this gift and I finally will get a chance to see her and show it off! YAY!

It's gonna be a busy couple of weeks!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2011 at 4:09 AM , Anonymous Jenny C said...

eeeeeh!!! I forgot about that!! SO excited! Hope you are enjoying the good ol' ON- I'll join you there tomorrow! And see you Wednesday!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home