<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Autumn in the Winter

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Autumn in the Winter

Despite the fact that Autumn came and left GP within about two weeks, it still feels like Fall to me. Since I can't have nice leaves and nice weather, I bring fall inside instead. I often burn cinnamon and maple smelling candles, just so it smells like fall. Today I decided to bake too! 

I made Ginger Snaps. Can't go wrong with these. I even got to use our new Kitchen Aid mixer - which I'm now in love with. The cookies were "good" according to Russel. Then he saw that I was writing this and he added "excellent", "thumbs up", lol. I think they're delicious. I had never actually made them before, but they were super easy. 

Then I made Pumpkin Smoothies! Recipe courtesy of my good friend. The smoothies for real tasted like I was drinking pumpkin pie! They were amazing! I topped them with a pecan so they looked pretty too :) This is just about the most autumny-tasting thing you can make at this time of year - delicious!




Anyone else have any delicious fall recipes for me to try??

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2012 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum, looks delicious. I think I made a similar pumpkin smoothie recipe... yum!
Do you have a slow cooker? You should try making pulled pork... it's really good! (Brian made it yesterday.) Or yummy soups.
Also, I forgot to comment but I love the wedding crafts!

 
At October 30, 2012 at 1:59 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

oh these look so good! I second yummy soups - especially butternut squash soup. And super exciting about the KitchenAid mixer! I can't wait to get back home to mine :) lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home