<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Post-Wedding Crafts

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post-Wedding Crafts

In the midst of all my wedding planning, I also came up with a few post-wedding craft ideas to hold onto some pieces of my wedding forever. 

Craft #1 - Christmas Ornament


A friend sent me this idea from Pinterest :) I waited until the flowers from my wedding bouquet dried and I added them to an empty ornament. All I have to do is add a nice ribbon (probably one of my extra wedding ribbons). The only problem is that some of the leaves of the most vibrant flowers (e.g. the orange gerberas) didn't dry nicely so I couldn't add them. I think it still will be a nice keepsake though :)


Craft #2 - Wedding Box


I love this one. I can't wait to hang it on my wall somewhere. I collected some of the extra bits after the wedding to keep forever. Instead of keeping them in a closed box somewhere I wanted to display them. I bought a shadow box, lined it with burlap, and glued various items to the burlap. My invitation, letters from the tables, the bags and tag from the favors, the table number, and the flowers that were used for the centrepieces and for decor. I'm not sure where we're going to put it up yet, but I'm sure I'll find a nice spot.

Any other post-wedding craft ideas out there for me?? I'm getting more and more creative these days!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 at 2:01 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

I love how crafty you are - those look so great :)ok, at the risk of sounding completely ridiculous, here is my wedding craft idea: wedding dress in a shadow box. I love it. But you need to have a gigantic wall and/or closet, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home