<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Easter Cupcake Hunt!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Cupcake Hunt!


So, I briefly considered doing an Easter egg hunt for my husband.
Very briefly considered. 
And then I realized that we are adults. 
I can have plenty of fun with this stuff when we have kids right?!? 

Then I was looking at the new mini cupcake molds that I had. 
I was already working with candy melts that day too, thanks to the delicious Easter egg strawberries
So I concocted a new plan. 

Don't have chocolate eggs... use something else! 
Don't want to make a grown up run all around the house (not to mention he'll probably get bored and hate me, and he doesn't crave sweets anyway... lol) - only hide 5 treats! 
This was  a great plan. 




AND here he is hunting for Easter chocolate cupcakes on a lovely Easter Sunday morning... 




{love}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

That is such a great idea! I love those chocolate cupcakes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home