<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : He Has Risen Indeed!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

He Has Risen Indeed!


What a blessed day! 
Today I joyfully celebrate the day that my Saviour, Jesus, rose from the dead 
and washed away my sins. 
Feeling grateful for my freedom today.
It's been a beautiful day to spend with my family and church and reflect on the 
many blessings in my life. 
God is good
Hallelujah! 

An Easter treat my friend made for me
Beautiful Idea! 

 I pray that you found some time to stop and reflect with God today. 
Happy Easter! 

{JOY}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home