<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Busy Bee

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Busy Bee

Mr. A, what a busy life we lead!
Sometimes when I look back on my week through these photos, I can't believe all of the things I've done in such a short time. I'm grateful that the weather is finally getting nice enough to go outside too! 
I may or may not have given myself a small sunburn today... 
I need to take care of my body (i.e. not turn myself into a tomato)... but I'm sooo happy to have sunshine!! Here are some snippets from our busy life: 

Baking birthday cupcakes with a friend, for another friends birthday!! 

Found this beautiful heirloom of Dad's when we we looking through some old stuff with mom.

Lots of baking :) For friends with new babies and for husbands. 

And here's the finished product for taste testing! Rolo cupcakes with caramel filling! 
If you want the recipe (which you do...) it's found right here

Flowers are starting to grow indoors at mom's house! 

Up to my usual craftiness.

Photo wall is coming together nicely! 

He's got his own projects to be working on! 

Post-run stretching with the dogs... obviously they are very helpful with this. 

Going for several walks in the warm weather :) And here are our tulips popping up!! 
Spring has sprung!! 

{love}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home