<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Garage Sale Finds

Friday, May 31, 2013

Garage Sale Finds

I really enjoy going to garage sales - finding things that I can re-make into something useful from someone who is throwing it away.
Or soemthing that I can decorate with, that another person is sick of using.
I haven't had much time to go out yet this year, but I've found a couple things I'm very happy with.

1. Old tins - bought for vitually nothing!
I plan on upcycling them by painting them and storing scrapbooking supplies in them

2. Camping dog dish - cheap - and we actually needed one!

3. New large wooden cutting board - I love this one!
My amazing husband is already sanding and re-staining it for me so it's ready for use.

4. Tea Cups :)
I think the pictures are self-explanatory. So cute!

{love}

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Lisa T said...

I wish I lived closer and we could garage sale together :)
Also - have you seen tea cups used as earrings holders? You can just hook the 'hook' kinds, haha, over the rim. It's super pretty if you have space on your vanity/dresser.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home