<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts

I must not be worried about gaining a ton of weight, cause I keep baking!
The good thing is that we keep having friends over and events to go to, so we can pawn the good food off on other people!

I made these cookie tarts for my small group that came over in the evening
(we always share coffee/tea and a dessert!).

Start by making your favourite sugar cookie recipe.
Then cut out circles that are slightly bigger than the bottom of your muffin tin and place them on top.
Bake as your recipe instructs!


Get your fruit ready while they are cooling.


And that's it really... sugar cookie fruit tarts! I mixed up an icing to go on the bottom (just milk and icing sugar). And my husband topped all of his with either whipped cream or ice cream. Or both.
They would also probably be great with a custard or pudding on the inside with the fruit!

Fun. Quick. Easy. Delicious.
That's the way I like my desserts :)

{yumm}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home