<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Fruit Infused Water

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fruit Infused Water

All I drink these days is water. Water, water, and more water. The wine and coffee have stopped flowing because of the whole "growing a child" thing. Tea is too warm for most days in the summer. Juice is too full of artificial nonsense and sugar. I haven't been drinking juice for ages. So that leaves me with the occasional glass of milk (which has increased since the Babykins started craving some), the occasional ice capp, and water.

So I decided to give fruit infused water a try. It works well for me because I often have an abundance of fruit in the house. It really just tastes like water, with a bit of flavour. I don't think Mr. A particularly liked it... he's more of a "sugar-and-artificial-nonsense-in-his-drinks" type person. I liked it though. The two I made below were peach infused water and strawberry/kiwi water. The strawberry kiwi one was best. Mostly because the peaches just weren't ripe enough to add the proper natural juices to the water (Or so that's my theory!). I'll keep experimenting and let you know what other concoctions I make up!


Drink up! 
{xoxo}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, did it turn that dark just from the fruit? That's pretty good!
I am really into sparkling water with ice cubes, lime, and mint leaves these days... mmm. (I guess it's like a virgin mojito?)

 
At August 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Occasional iced capp?? Ha ha!! Where did you find your pitcher? I would love to get one.

 
At August 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Lindi said...

hahah,,, ya, the ice capps are getting more frequent these days! We bought the pitcher at Costco. Comes in a pack of two :)

 
At August 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Guess I'm going to Costco now. Always looking for a good excuse to go to Costco!! ha ha

-Melanie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home