<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : Toffee Caramel Apple Dip

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Toffee Caramel Apple Dip


Doesn't this look amazing?!
It doesn't taste half bad either!
I was searching for a fall favor to send some guests home with after a party. I thought this would be perfect. Also, since I was planning to hand them out in small mason jars, I figured most people would be willing to take one home with them :)

Ingredients:
1 package of cream cheese
about 40 caramels (or one small package)
1 stick of butter
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 bag of toffee bits

Instructions:

1. To make caramel: Stir caramels, butter, and sweetened condensed milk on low heat until everything is melted. Stir constantly so it doesn't burn. Takes about 20 minutes.
2. Add cream cheese to the bottom of the serving platter (or mason jars).
3. Pour caramel onto platter as a thick layer. Top with toffee bits.

If you are adding it to mason jars, I found that this recipe made around 7 or 8 jars. I made a second batch to have one for each guest, and then I still had some for the husband!

Here's how they looked all packaged up!

Here is the party platter version - or husband version in my house :)


When the dips were ready, I wrapped each mason jar up with an apple and a "Thank You" tag. 
There was one jar for each guest to take home after the girls Pinterest party I hosted :) 
I picked the granny smith apples (although they are not usually my favourite) because I thought the tart taste would compliment the sweet dip.



{yumm}

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2013 at 8:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fabulous!! Glad to have the recipe now!! Thanks Lindi

Melanie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home