<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Love. Create. Celebrate. : White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles


Looking for a fall baking treat??
Since one of my tasks for my recent Pinterest party was for each guest to bring a snack, I scoured Pinterest myself looking for something delicious to try and bake. 
What I found were: White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles. 
White chocolate? Pumpkin? Perfect for a fall-themed party! 

You can find the full recipe I used on Pinterest here.

The only adjustments I made were: 
I used pumpkin pie filling (because I had it on hand!) instead of puree
I used more orange zest then it called for because I love the flavour
I used white chocolate melts (from Michaels) - much easier than trying to cook pure white chocolate! 

The recipe was easy to follow, but dipping these into chocolate was much more challenging then I anticipated! I used a very professional "fork & spoon" technique that I'm sure resulted in the beautiful messes you see below :)


In the end, they may not have looked amazing, but they tasted great! (if you like pumpkin, lol).
I added little flags when I displayed them, just cause... well.... I do that.


Next time I will watch for recipes that involve precise chocolate dipping! 
Maybe I'll leave those treats for the professional bakers :) 

{yumm}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home